Thanks to Regiopit For The Free Milwauke Tape Measure on His Serial Killer Contest I Won

DR99

This came in the mail today which made a crappy few days feel better the whole car accident thing was a downer to be honest. Plus today all I'm doing is recovering from my whiplash so I'm kinda out of it. So thanks Regiopit this did make my day :) It's also a pretty sweet tape measure I'm glad I got one so thanks again!! I appreciate it!! I also have my first Festool product its not much but its a start :)

• Like 3

This came in the mail today which made a crappy few days feel better the whole car accident thing was a downer to be honest. Plus today all I'm doing is recovering from my whiplash so I'm kinda out of it. So thanks Regiopit this did make my day :) It's also a pretty sweet tape measure I'm glad I got one so thanks again!! I appreciate it!! I also have my first Festool product its not much but its a start :)

You now have the FORCE use it wisely young DR99 darthvader.gif

• Like 1

awesome tape measure I have 16' and 25' ers only thing I suggest and this is with all tape measures is to calibrate it now and again especially if you drop it......these newer tapes have bigger end clips and they can get bent ever so slightly and can be giving wrong measurements....