Pets Dog Cat.....???

comp56

this is a pub talk topic, let's see your pets.....I know this really has nothing to do with tools but we have a dog that literally goes everywhere with me....... in my office I actually have 2 office chairs and you guessed it one is hers....she sits in her own office chair as long as I'm in the office.........

same with the shop yup she has her own chair there too......

I introduce Chevy she is turning 16 years old this June and has been by my side one way or another since she was 8 1/2 weeks old......

@frankie, awesome dogs my sister had 2 dobs as well Denny and nash.....

@ chad, ya I hate when that happens, Chevy has out lasted 2 other dogs lucky was 7 yrs old and ended up going paralyzed poor thing....we couldn't do anything 

there she is trying to get on chevy's office chair.....

and then Dolby a german shepherd got sick real young still don't know from what.......

• Like 1

Here is my girl. Sierra, named her after my truck :) She is a rescue mut, lab/boxer/pit mostly from the looks of her. She is little over 4 years old now. About 65 lbs

I might be a liiiittle biased but she's definitely the best dog ever!!

Two of her favorite things in life, sleeping and nice warm sun!

post-49019-0-57028200-1416357689_thumb.j

A past customer of mine (funny guy) once told me how to determine true/unconditional love..

Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of a car for a few hours, when you finally open it up, who's happy to see you???

I suggest you don't actually try this, wouldn't want to be that cruel to a dog! Lol

lol don't get me started.....this guy's wife said "honey I want bigger boobs."......the guy says "hmmm...why don't you rub toilet paper between them"... she says "what the heck is that gonna do?" he says...."I don't know, it worked on your ass"

• Like 1

A past customer of mine (funny guy) once told me how to determine true/unconditional love..

Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of a car for a few hours, when you finally open it up, who's happy to see you???

I suggest you don't actually try this, wouldn't want to be that cruel to a dog! Lol

LMFAO!!! So true though..,

lol don't get me started.....this guy's wife said "honey I want bigger boobs."......the guy says "hmmm...why don't you rub toilet paper between them"... she says "what the heck is that gonna do?" he says...."I don't know, it worked on your ass"

Hilarious!! I told that one to the guy that works for me earlier, he got a good kick out of it