DW745 Table Saw at Home Depot

ChrisK

Thanks chrisk!! MM I got it about almost 2weeks ago and have used it on 2 projects already yest we built a 13x13 deck for my inlaws and this beast did great I'm so freakin happy I went with the 780 with XPS light it really came in handy last night working outside where the light wasn't to bright I got a cool deal with an app that my wife has it save me almost 200 bucks with the stand which is also cool,if it wasn't for that I would have gone with the 782 which still isn't bad but I got lucky!! I've been trying to upload pics from my phone but can't I think it this stupid update that's messsing me up

• Like 1

Nah Mike, the file load limit has dropped. I can't upload pics anymore unless I add a link to photo bucket (one of the guys here pointed out the site to me). I'm really glad the saw is working out Mike. I've actually used the Kapex on two small jobs but wow...AWESOME!!!!!!

• Like 1

Nah Mike, the file load limit has dropped. I can't upload pics anymore unless I add a link to photo bucket (one of the guys here pointed out the site to me). I'm really glad the saw is working out Mike. I've actually used the Kapex on two small jobs but wow...AWESOME!!!!!!

if you had bought 780 would also have a saw for the big jobs ... Sorry Chris, I could not help it..!!

• Like 1

Good choice Bigmikez. I love my 780. Although it's acting up strange as of late.

Recently had to cut 120mm baseboards. Cutting them standing up is so nice. No freaking bevel adjustments needed.

That's one thing I would like to see different on a new model. To be able to adjust the bevel from the front and no more reaching out the back. I have to give that (partly) to the Festool with their dial-in system (partly, because there's no override afaik to tilt it and then lock it)

Nice that you got the stand with it. A saw this size deserves a stand :)

Here's a couple pics man I really love this saw and the stand is really badass 2, I thought I took more pics of a lil project I did for my inlaws but didn't :/ but Thnks guys this was the best and most expensive purchase so far in my tool collection so far but well worth it!! Chrisk I know ur enjoying ur Kapex bro I've been finding any reason to use mine right now lol! And Regopit I've got some trim work coming up so I'm excited to use this badboy!!

• Like 4

LOL ur right! She said it's called viggle and another one call kick back she streams music and records shows for points and man she's been saving me money with those apps I haven't paid for her make-up in about 6months and she's been getting me 25$ gift cards for HD from it

• Like 1