DW745 Table Saw at Home Depot

ChrisK

hey guys...Dewalt DW745 table saw at Home Depot....$225!!!!!!!! That looks li,e a pretty awesome deal!!

Additionally,

Ridged R45161 Table Saw.....$199!!!!!!

Both seem to be hoping good deals. Looks like Ridgid has a slightly larger table capacity plus lifetime service. Dewalt....well that's just a really good saw.

• Like 1

ya a really nice deal.

my local HD has 3 bosch table saws all the sudden in the store. (Bosch GTS1031)

funny story about it, the display saw...you can just look at it from the back, you look straight in the dust chute.

the front of the saw faces towards the shelf lol and its mounted with screws to the shelf as well.

so who smarta$$ was that lol

Can wait to try it out NR. As far as buying it...

I used the app and paid with my debit card applying the $10 credit on checkout. Walked into HD last night, 24 hrs later and it was waiting in the bin for me. They printed me a receipt and off I went!!!

Thanks Chris!

I grabbed mine last night just before they closed. I have a large contractors saw in the garage but my little portable died this past summer. I've had my eye on the 745 for a while and at $225 it was a no brainer.

Sounds like fun Mike! It's pouring out right now and the ground is frozen solid so the only outdoor work I can look forward to until June is shoveling and snow blowing snow, chopping up felled limbs and digging my neighbors out of their driveways. You know....until I get to work and the digging people out of snowbanks cause their four wheel drive "must be broken"..... :)

• Like 1