Watching Holmes on Homes

RobertMcNjr

as entertaining as it is only about 5% of the population can realistically afford the budgets he works with......a few years back a neighbour was contacted by the show after he sent them an email to do a segment with his house, their producer wanted a $50,000 retainer in place and that they would agree that the show and or Mike gets to pick the style/decor.....he passed......

Nice conductor u play gta

It's kinda funny timing actually. I played them all up thru Vice City. Vice City was one of the last games I ever bought before I got out of video games. Then several years later when I bought the kids a PS4, it came with GTA 5, so I've got to playing it again. Finished story mode a couple days ago actually. I played GTA 4 and Liberty City Stories for a couple weeks because someone left them at my house, but I never bought them.

Dan plays GTA too.

Man I miss playing old school Counter Strike back in the day. I was pretty darn good back then. I would get booted or called a hacker all the time it was fun cause I was a straight player never missed with the hacks I just had some killer aim and knew which guns worked best at the time. I also had a sweet low lag cable modem connection too. I'm sure that also helped things.