Bosch 2015 New Tools

madman_us

here a small vid from concord carpenter. hes at world of concrete.

i should have went to the event.

i really like the cordless brushless drywall gun.

maybe i gonna wait until it hits the market to start my drywall project in the garage lol 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tK0Ss9bAQ

and of course TIA just uploaded a vid too - just love it:

I can't wait to see that happen, that and the higher cap batteries. When I won UTB I got the wireless kit and a separate charger and 4.0 for the brushless multi tool that is coming. I'd love to be able to add a wireless 4.0 pack to it.

Additionally, I bought my first set of 12v 2.0 batteries and charger kit for my new FL12 work light which is really complimenting my Festool Syslite. Awesome work light from Bosch...really helpful.

I can't wait to see that happen, that and the higher cap batteries. When I won UTB I got the wireless kit and a separate charger and 4.0 for the brushless multi tool that is coming. I'd love to be able to add a wireless 4.0 pack to it.

Additionally, I bought my first set of 12v 2.0 batteries and charger kit for my new FL12 work light which is really complimenting my Festool Syslite. Awesome work light from Bosch...really helpful.

Chris, still haven't gotten that multitool yet?! I wonder if they had stock issues with it or something. Seems like Bosch got you all the other stuff quickly.