Slim's Power Tools 22nd Annual He-Man Competition

Nalu Rash

Every year Slim's Power Tools ( a local tool shop here in Hawaii ) put's on a competition. The winner gets a $2000 shopping spree. They also have some decent deals. If your in Hawaii and plan on going, I suggest getting there at 5 a.m. to get the door buster deals. 

I attached a PDF for more info

What u planing on getting Nalurash?

I don't think I'm gonna go this year. Hard to justify all my tool purchases with the wife, lol. To her it's just more of the same crap. Thing is, I never give her shit about all the shoes she has haha. But nothing is standing out to me in the ad this year anyway. I bought my Bosch 4100 Table Saw about 5 years back for $350 with the gravity rise stand. I think that was a steal.

I don't think I'm gonna go this year. Hard to justify all my tool purchases with the wife, lol. To her it's just more of the same crap. Thing is, I never give her shit about all the shoes she has haha. But nothing is standing out to me in the ad this year anyway. I bought my Bosch 4100 Table Saw about 5 years back for $350 with the gravity rise stand. I think that was a steal.

nice!! I bet that bosch table saw is nice! We have a lil tool event coming up next Friday I'm gonna try to make it, hopefully I can contain my wallet that day. Lol!
  • Like 1

Damn that's a petty crazy competition!! Can I enter with a Fuel sawzall and a the fastest drill I can find? I kinda sucks we really don't have events around here like this. It's all big box stores around me no cool tool supply places like these independent guys

• Like 1

Hey NaluRash! i have seen a few guys post that sale before. Do you know DirtyWhiteBoy from other forums? Where at on Oahu do you live? My mother in law lives there.

Overanalyze, love that name. I tend to do the same thing lol. No I don't know DirtyWhiteBoy. This is the only tool forum that I know of. The only other forums I go are for woodworking and instrument building stuff. I live in Ewa Beach, it's very hot and dry but that's what the ocean's for right? lol. I see your from Ohio! Go Buckeye's! My wife is from Ohio and a huge Buckeye fan