Someone needs to hook this girl up with some free power tools

DR99

There is still time for her to get in for the ultimate 6 giveaway. She would be a prime candidate. She should be an inspiration to all of us.

If by chance I am selected as the winner I will talk to the guys about getting Hailey what she wants out of giveaway. If she wants it all I would be more than willing to support her cause. I would think we could track her down through the media.

That's amazing. Her parent's did an excellent job raising such a beautiful kid. I know a few homeless people that live on the beach, my father included. He built himself a shelter years ago, living along the side of a cliff. Tourists would often visit his place because it was just beautiful. He made stairs for easy access down the cliff to the beach below. He made seating areas and shaded areas as well. It was a cool spot, unfortunately it was destroyed by the police. Anyway, getting off subject here. This girl has a heart filled with compassion. I hope I can raise my son to have the same

I got a response from Milwaukee about it "Thanks for the comments Jason! We'll share them with our team internally. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!". Rigid liked the Tweet I sent them asking if they could send a Genx5 kit and also sent a message to Home Depot about supplies possibly. I didn't hit up Dewalt today as they were kinda busy with the event. I also got busy with other things too.

• Like 6

I got a response from Milwaukee about it "Thanks for the comments Jason! We'll share them with our team internally. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!". Rigid liked the Tweet I sent them asking if they could send a Genx5 kit and also sent a message to Home Depot about supplies possibly. I didn't hit up Dewalt today as they were kinda busy with the event. I also got busy with other things too.

So she might be getting hooked up?! That would be so awesome! Keep us posted!!!!

Too cool Jason. Great idea reaching out to Milwaukee and Ridgid for them to help the girl out would be fantastic. We all can learn a lesson from her. I have done a lot of work and given a lot of time to habitat and from what I have seen most of these people just need a helping hand. Good work man. 

It would if we get a TIA team together and do a build for some organization

• Like 5

Too cool Jason. Great idea reaching out to Milwaukee and Ridgid for them to help the girl out would be fantastic. We all can learn a lesson from her. I have done a lot of work and given a lot of time to habitat and from what I have seen most of these people just need a helping hand. Good work man.

I like the way you think!

• Like 1

i am totally down for a TIA building team that is a great idea

• Like 3