Milwaukee M18 4.0 AH Battery & Charger

khariV

Woot has a decent deal on a Milwaukee M18 battery starter kit with a 4.0 AH battery and a multi-voltage charger.  It's a decent deal if you need another battery/charger or are just getting started with the M18 line.  HD sells the same setup for $149, which is crazy expensive.

http://tools.woot.com/offers/m18-xc-4-0-starter-kit-2?ref=cnt_wp_4_1

• Like 3

Wow that is a great deal but now that Milwaukee has announced the 6.0 and 9.0 packs along with the new quick charger I'm figuring I'll end up being cluttered with standard M18 chargers and I might as well bite the bullet and wait for a 6.0 and quick charger. Hopefully they make a 6.0 or 9.0 bundle with the quick charger. You figure it makes sense for the 9.0 pack at least because it will take hours to charge on a standard charger.

I have a feeling that 9.0 is going to be useful for commercial but not feasible for DIYer..I guessing the price alone will knock out most buyers.......

Yeah it ain't gonna be cheap... but then what Milwaukee tools are? Also in an interview one of the Milwaukee reps said the 9.0 wasn't gonna be like 3x's the price of a 3.0 battery so hopefully it's under $200 and all the other battery prices drop for a change. One thing I would like the 9.0 for is the m18 vac lol, nothing kills a battery like that thing. Kinda crazy to use it for that but I use that vac almost exclusively now and hate dragging out a corded shop vac if I can help it. I hope the new 9.0 will even fit in there lol.

If you have 13 batteries then I guess you have enough ;)

However in my defense there not all the larger xc batteries, some are just the older m18 red lithium from when I first started with the m18 platform. Over the years I've bought this an that to add on an well yeh.

Yeah it ain't gonna be cheap... but then what Milwaukee tools are? Also in an interview one of the Milwaukee reps said the 9.0 wasn't gonna be like 3x's the price of a 3.0 battery so hopefully it's under $200 and all the other battery prices drop for a change. One thing I would like the 9.0 for is the m18 vac lol, nothing kills a battery like that thing. Kinda crazy to use it for that but I use that vac almost exclusively now and hate dragging out a corded shop vac if I can help it. I hope the new 9.0 will even fit in there lol.

I wonder if the 9.0ah will fit in the compartment of the M18 vacuum.

I've been looking at buying the 2731-22. Cheapest I've seen was $404. If you bought the bare tool at $230 and bought 2 of these M18 starter packs at $80 each or $160, it would only cost $390 or essentially the same thing plus you'd end up with an extra charger and bag. Wish I had $dough to blow right bout now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Wish I could charge it. We are trying to pay off all our debt, Wife still has a bunch from college. Living in Hawaii ain't cheap either. If I want to buy tools, I need to hustle side jobs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Wish I could charge it. We are trying to pay off all our debt, Wife still has a bunch from college. Living in Hawaii ain't cheap either. If I want to buy tools, I need to hustle side jobs.

Nalu - I think you may have lost a bit of sympathy with the bolded part...

"Oh my, living in a tropical paradise, surrounded by ocean, beaches, mountains and endless sunny weather... *sigh*"  :o

But seriously, I remember 20 years ago I went to Hawaii for a friend's wedding and I couldn't believe how expensive everything was. 

• Like 1

I got on the in-store HD comp today and saw the m18 fuel impact bare tools were on clearance for $58.03. I have one already and love it and I know they are coming out with the new improved one but that's a great deal if you want a great impact for a song.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TerryL47
    Newest Member
    TerryL47