New member of the tool family

torontotoolman

looks great! how come you went with cordless nail gun instead of pneumatic?

Im not a finish carpenter by any means but i needed a finishing gun so this is a nice little beater gun i wont be useing it all the time so this is good for me and i use pneumatic at work but for my side jobs i use already my cordless paslode i dont own a compressor yet

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Im not a finish carpenter by any means but i needed a finishing gun so this is a nice little beater gun i wont be useing it all the time so this is good for me and i use pneumatic at work but for my side jobs i use already my cordless paslode i dont own a compressor yet

okay i was gonna say cuz i know u have the cordless paslode, cordless is nice, its nice to not mess around with hose and compressors and other crap once an a while.

f9dda100747de33840e5f8fe56fc8fc1.jpg

Iv been wanting to get the air strike for a bit now 2as always up in the air about it but i did it i got it and it feels pretty good in the hand il have to see how its works in a bit

. Nice buy Toronto!! I'm trying to hold out for the Dewalt one cus I don't have any battery's for ryobi.....yet. ;)