Fastcap pro carpenter tape measure

Logan

The fastcap pro carpenter tape measures comes in two different sizes 16 foot and 25 foot and comes in a variety of different models this model is the standard story pole. this tape measure is vary durable. Fastcap gives you seven innovative features it comes with a pencil sharpener A erasable notepad an ergonomic rubber casing high contrast 1 inch blade heavy duty 4 riviot construction and lever the action belt clip.This tape measure has been a great tape measure my only complaint would be that is a very one sided tape measure if you flip it to the other side it is harder to mark your line accurately.

Thank you for the reading and if you have any questions leave them in the comments

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I love the tapes. The features are awesome BUT I'd them to stiffen up the blades, I just don't get the 8 ft stand out.  Seems I'm always at longer lengths with a limp blade hitting the floor. One reason I love the FatMax line of tapes,  Use nothing more than 25ft. on a daily basis. I use the FASTCAPS for smaller work and dam that pencil sharpener was genius ;D