how to prevent the screw is broken?

topnote

Yeah, I would probably use a torque drive when working with bolts like that. Adjustable power impact wrenches are a great tool but when you are cranking out a ton of power it can over drive and unlike metal it'll break. I see you got your impact working again?

I don't think that is a bad idea. I would contact Eric or Dan at TiA and see if they could try one out. It would be interesting to see how the tool works out in a video put on by the guys. This is an unknown brand and if your trying to enter an American market it might be worth putting the tool out to professionals like those guys for consumer review.

• Like 2

I don't think that is a bad idea. I would contact Eric or Dan at TiA and see if they could try one out. It would be interesting to see how the tool works out in a video put on by the guys. This is an unknown brand and if your trying to enter an American market it might be worth putting the tool out to professionals like those guys for consumer review.

Wishing hear good news from you.

ABOUT US

LUMU was founded in 1993. We are the professional power tool's developer and manufacturer. Our headquarter is in 2002 S Wentworth Ave, FL 2, Chicago, IL, 60616.

We exist for the simple target: Do the better tool, To easy your work.

We have a young and creative R&D team .

Well experienced Quality Control Team.

Efficient and Passionate Sales Team.

Endless Support for after sale service.

"do the better tool, to easy your work?"

• 2 months later...