My Boy is Back in the Hospital

WigWagWorkshop

I was debating back and forth, and even posted/asked if I should post pictures.  No one really replied one way or another, so here are 2 photos.  The 1st one was after the first surgery, and the second one is when he had to go back for the second time.

We are so thankful for all the well wishes and prayers from the TIA crew, and that Dan made a sign on his CNC for our workshop. Brandon has been dabbling in making walking sticks, and I been encouraging him to take it to the next level. I really enjoy the time we spend together in the workshop, has he feels comfortable to talk about stuff he is going through, being a teenage boy. Anyone who has kids that are teenagers, you might know how hard that can be for them to open up to you. 

If you are offended by the pictures, please let me know and I will remove them

-Steven

Yeah well Wigwag, I care, and it was nice to see your periscope today showing him in a good light. Now I know he's a cool kid, the hat says it all lol. Thanks for keeping us updated. And I know it may not seem like it right now when life is testing you such as it is, but you do have friends here at TIA, especially me. :)

Thanks Man!  It was awesome today, we went browsing around the tool stores today.  We were browsing around for some projects to do together. Brandon wants some shelve cubbies put up on his walls above his bed. He is so excited to get back working on his walking sticks.  And to top it all off, my grandson is spending a few days with Pappy.

-Steven

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bad news folks!

Brandon was just readmitted to the hospital, he went to the doctors for a follow-up, and they immediately sent him to the ER.   I have a feeling that he was pushing himself to hard before he was fully healed, but he's a teenager and we all know that teenagers possess super powers lol. 

Will keep you folks updated,

-Steven

Man wigwag I hate to hear about all this. Hope your son gets better soon. Sounds like the poor guy has had a rough way to go for quite a while. You are guys are in my prayers. Keep us posted man.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Some Good News Folks!

He's once again coming home, my suspicions were right, he was doing to much to soon.  It's hard for him to sit and do nothing, has he would rather be in the workshop with me working on his walking sticks.  

Thank you again to everyone for the well wishes and prayers,

Steven and Brandon