THANK YOU CHRIS K.

n8n82250

A couple days ago chris pm'd me about sending me a black and Decker autosence drill driver he also said he would send me a few more things. So today the package arrived I was so excited about opening it like when I open my presents for my birthday. I just want to say thank you Chris. I am so thankful to be with the crew. 0af830e08cd84f4795603c7c61ef1e4b.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

See man its good to be crew! It's nice to know there are still good people in the world. ChrisK you are a good dude. Nate, my only advice is remember this down the road when you are able to help someone else out in the same way. I'm proud to be part of this crew.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Glad you got it Nate! Wait till you get to play with that drill, Eric and Dan did a great review of it and it's a really nice drill. A lot of innovation went into that tool and when you eventually get a Kreg kit that gun will really come to life!

Glad you got it Nate! Wait till you get to play with that drill, Eric and Dan did a great review of it and it's a really nice drill. A lot of innovation went into that tool and when you eventually get a Kreg kit that gun will really come to life!

Hey Chris, did I mention that I've never had a festool kapex?  Just sayin!   ^-^  O0  ;D

• Like 2

Tell you what Kruton. When I win the Mega Bucks, I'll splurge and buy some for the guys here.

Hahaha. Sorry man I had to. Seriously though man its really cool what you did for Nate. Don't worry I'll get my own Kapex one day, if I start saving a dollar a day now it'll only take me...shit that's still too long!

Hahaha. Sorry man I had to. Seriously though man its really cool what you did for Nate. Don't worry I'll get my own Kapex one day, if I start saving a dollar a day now it'll only take me...shit that's still too long!

3.83 years ;)
  • Like 1