Makita vs dewilt

torontotoolman

these are neat, short comparisons you're finding. results of this one are what i would've expected. they've got some other tool categories down, but overall i don't really understand all the love for dewalt, at least when it comes to drilling and driving cause they aint so good at it unless you're comparing to entry level offerings

again I will say if it is it is but......................... who is to say the makita isn't driving into a pre drilled hole as you can see the video doesn't show a full start both videos are the same start...........with the screw started very easy to have a pre-drilled hole........

again I will say if it is it is but......................... who is to say the makita isn't driving into a pre drilled hole as you can see the video doesn't show a full start both videos are the same start...........with the screw started very easy to have a pre-drilled hole........

Honestly iv been following this guy for a bit and his shit is far he not therr to down on any tool brands if you seen the amount of tools he has its crazy hes just having fun and showong people the power makita has and the thing is if makita marketed there tools better peoole would know more see a few years ago when milwaukee came out with fuel and had the most powerful impact every tool guy knew about it but the makita came out with a more powerful drill and nobody knew and them they came out with an even more powerful compactef impact and still people dont no or dont believe there to stuck on milwaukee so all this guy is trying to do is show people what makita isnt

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Honestly iv been following this guy for a bit and his shit is far he not therr to down on any tool brands if you seen the amount of tools he has its crazy hes just having fun and showong people the power makita has and the thing is if makita marketed there tools better peoole would know more see a few years ago when milwaukee came out with fuel and had the most powerful impact every tool guy knew about it but the makita came out with a more powerful drill and nobody knew and them they came out with an even more powerful compactef impact and still people dont no or dont believe there to stuck on milwaukee so all this guy is trying to do is show people what makita isnt

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I agree 100% but if the guy wants credibility he should do his test so there is no questions on who is the clear winner ect ect the way he is doing it shows Makita is way faster and more powerful but he is also leaving the thought of is it real? not because I don't believe it it's because of the way he is doing it. If Makita is out front then awesome for Makita yes I am a hardcore Milwaukee follower but it stems from 40 or so years working with Milwaukee and not just the recent fuel line up.