New additions

Chris

I posted this in the pub due to the items all not fitting into one sub-forum hope that's alright.

I have been very busy over the past few weeks with a few big jobs. During that time I have acquired a few things that are new to me and deals that I just could not pass up. My garage is a wreck right now, so don't mind the mess in some of the photos.

image_12.jpg

image_13.jpg

Lifetime shed, I believe it is an 8' x 12.5', I took it down and moved it, put it back up and power washed it all on Saturday. I was exhausted by Saturday night but this is going to serve me well. I really needed somewhere to relocate all of my lawn and garden equipment to. It was just aggravating constantly having to work around it all in my garage. 

image_4.jpg

image_5.jpg

image_6.jpg

Cub Cadet LXT 1040 with only 103 hours on the engine. It needs a new belt, the previous owner was trying to cut too tall of grass with it on a regular basis. Already put a new tune up on it, fresh oil, spark plug, battery, air filter etc. I don't have a huge yard by any means but it'll cut my grass cutting time down a ton. My backyard is kind of a pain to mow, especially with my health problems.

image_7.jpg

Shop Smith vertical band saw, can't wait to start using this on a regular basis. As a novice woodworker who is just getting into it as a part time hobby, I think it will come in very handy.

image_11.jpg

Craftsman scroll saw, just like the band saw, I think this is going to get a lot of use for some of the work I want to do.

image_10.jpg

Bench Vice, this is more along the side of the vices I use at work, I'm going to be a little more comfortable using it I think. It seems to be well constructed and is a very heavy piece.

image_9.jpg

I've never been a big fan of these boxes at all. I figure I can find a use for it though, it'll suit well as a maybe somewhere to store some of my power tools and accessories or something. We'll see, havn't decided exactly what I am going to use it for yet.

image_14.jpg

image_15.jpg

I am a big fan of Americana and I keep a lot of novelty items around, especially in my garage and office. This is actually a piggy bank and if you look just forward of the differential on the drive shaft the removable key is still there. I'm really surprised, just wish I had a set of side mirrors for it, haha.

Hope you guys enjoyed looking at some of the stuff I was able to pick up here recently. Hope to be using them all soon and making some pretty cool woodworking projects before the fall and C

How do you like that shed?

Really nice, I would say it's much better then one of those aluminum jobs any day. I need to get one of those auger kits to tie it down in case we get a hurricane or tropical storm this year.

BTW don't mind my fence in the backyard, going to be replacing it here soon. Last owner of my house used that darn prefab fencing and painted it, falling apart all over the place. Going to put up a real fence board by board in about a month.

Really nice, I would say it's much better then one of those aluminum jobs any day. I need to get one of those auger kits to tie it down in case we get a hurricane or tropical storm this year.

BTW don't mind my fence in the backyard, going to be replacing it here soon. Last owner of my house used that darn prefab fencing and painted it, falling apart all over the place. Going to put up a real fence board by board in about a month.

. The meal sheds suck Chris putting them together is a pain in the ass those plastic ones are really nice.