Hes a first look at side by side makita monster hammer drill vs the new gen 2 milwaukee hammer drill

torontotoolman

I think it may be time for some new friends! I'm the same way though. Luckily I inherited this addiction from my dad so I can always sit and shoot the shit about tools with him for hours. It's been really cool.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Fuck i wish my old man would have been in trades and liked tools i found this addiction on my own and it grew on its own amd took over my soul lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Funny thing is both same guys using same tool same time also with milwaukee reps standing there watching for both test it was done at a milwaukee evant but ya i heard from a few people the milwaukee has a bad wobbleing problem both old and the new gen and i honestly trust this guys in the video for one i know the they are both pros and and staff memeber at the tool store i go to and the milwaukee reps were there so i dont think they would allow any funny business

Perhaps they should look for better pro's or staff members to demostrate the tools as the guy in the impact video running the Milwaukee looked like an amature.....sorry but calling it as I see it.

i heard from a few people the milwaukee has a bad wobbleing problem both old and the new gen

Lol are you sure it's not a bunch of your teal buddies feeding you BS? :P again, this hasn't been my experience with any of my 3 Fuel impacts. Could be something potentially overstated like Makitas battery problems.

Perhaps they should look for better pro's to demostrate the tools as the guy in the impact video running the Milwaukee looked like an amature.....sorry but calling it as I see it.

Ya well i can say the guy on thw bottom is great and he is actually an amazing carpentar but how can you jugde someone on a video when you never seen there actual work they might be better then you... i dont no that and you dont no that but they could be they did what they did how they did it not for guys to criticize how the guy is holding the drill but to show you the proformance of the drill seems like guys are looking at anything wrong to change the fact the the milwaukee lost and thats cool but its just one clip and i can say these guys are good guys so the fact that you are saying they arnt good enough is silly when you dont know who they are il say the guy posting the videos and controling the makita is a more experience carpenter then me i cant say for the other guy but if my buddy says hes a pro and good i believe him i have met the other guy who is useing the milwaukee befor at the shop but never seen his work so i canr comment but i take my buddys word for it

Lol are you sure it's not a bunch of your teal buddies feeding you BS? [emoji14] again, this hasn't been my experience with any of my 3 Fuel impacts. Could be something potentially overstated like Makitas battery problems.

No its not because none of these guys are strickly pro makita they love,use and own every brand they are trusted tool addicts and gerenral contractors who know what they are talking about the one thing i am suprised about is this forum has praised its self on being a crew and not attacking people but since iv posted these videos that show milwaukee taking some loses everybody seems a little butt hurt and have actually been attacking criticizeing people witch i thought was different about this forum so what makita won on some video clips i posted and so what makita beat out milwaukee on the tool fight like im sorry to rant but i feel like i have been standing up for these guys who are just tool lovers like use all and are just showing tool fights

I'm just bugging you TO, I know Makita makes some great tools.

I know man like i said sorry to rant on your comment just certain things kinda have set me off and i posted these videos for the tools not to start huge big ass debates bashing the people in the videos and what not i was just trying to show the new fuel gen 2s in action against really milwaukees only competiton in my eyes in the tool game i know these arr just the first clips and there will be longer more extensive or even more real reviews but this is just what i seen right now and i wanted to share

Ya well i can say the guy on thw bottom is great and he is actually an amazing carpentar but how can you jugde someone on a video when you never seen there actual work they might be better then you... i dont no that and you dont no that but they could be they did what they did how they did it not for guys to criticize how the guy is holding the drill but to show you the proformance of the drill seems like guys are looking at anything wrong to change the fact the the milwaukee lost and thats cool but its just one clip and i can say these guys are good guys so the fact that you are saying they arnt good enough is silly when you dont know who they are il say the guy posting the videos and controling the makita is a more experience carpenter then me i cant say for the other guy but if my buddy says hes a pro and good i believe him i have met the other guy who is useing the milwaukee befor at the shop but never seen his work so i canr comment but i take my buddys word for it

I know its all in good fun but I haven't been the one posting Makita vs Milwaukee vids.....you must expect a little jab here and there. Anyway no disrespect to you or the others.

I know its all in good fun but I haven't been the one posting Makita vs Milwaukee vids.....you must expect a little jab here and there. Anyway no disrespect to you or the others.

I understand theres gonna be jabs talk shit about the tools but honestly i feel makita is the only competiton for milwaukee visa versa but theres no reason to talk shit about the person or persons useing the tool and saying weather there not good enough or if they know what there talking about or if there pros or not i didnt post these for you guys to gudge the guys using the tools i posted them.so we can see the tools in action and gudge the tools from what i know these are really the first clips of the new gen 2 drills that hasnt been release by milwaukee them selve so i was just tryna show that.... but the first videos of the makita against the reagular fuel and dewalt thats was something different that was for my love of makita but with these gen 2 tools that was to show what these tools are working with how the look compare to the other big dog on the block

Ok I am going to be selling my xtd08 on here in the near future! You guys may think I'm crazy but I am a sucker for that lime green! I like the selectable settings too.

Shit, sorry I put this in the wrong thread!

If you want it i suggest ordering it from atlas machinery in toronto they ship to the states and with them you get the warranty

That's where I was looking. Thanks for the advice though. Before that I was checking ebay. I need to check the exchange rate.

That's where I was looking. Thanks for the advice though. Before that I was checking ebay. I need to check the exchange rate.

Ya with ebay you order it from a guy in japan but you wont get the warranty buy ya well good luck man if you get it i will be very jelouse

Ya with ebay you order it from a guy in japan but you wont get the warranty buy ya well good luck man if you get it i will be very jelouse

I'll make you a good deal on the xdt08 man!

Oh ya forsure everybody wants the best and most badass powerful tool and i fully understand everyone wants to be on the winning team right

I'm a Canucks fan man, I don't know what the winning team feels like haha. Although being from TO you know that pain.

Sorry buddy i already got the makita 3 speed impact the one thats just under the special edition ones

I'll probably just post it on here. Hell maybe I'll do a giveaway with it.