My boy Peyton Manning looking his age so far...

bothuhead19

I know it's only preseason but I fear that age might be catching up with Manning. He's already lost a good amount of arm strength and this year has an inexperienced line. I would hate to see him become human.

As a Colts fan I have followed Peyton since he was drafted. I hope he can still pull out a good season. I have always enjoyed watching him play. Hated to see him leave Indy, but Andrew Luck seems to have been a wise choice for us.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

As a Colts fan I have followed Peyton since he was drafted. I hope he can still pull out a good season. I have always enjoyed watching him play. Hated to see him leave Indy, but Andrew Luck seems to have been a wise choice for us.

Thought for sure he was going to be a Colt for life.  Unfortunately got caught in a bad situation where the Colts wanted to move on.  I cross my fingers for that guy everytime he gets hit now.  I wanna see him have a good season and make a last run for a title.

• Like 1

I thought he would be a colt until he retired too man. He has always been a pretty classy guy. I'd like to see him make one last run at another ring.

Denver D looking good so far, if the offense catches on then they should have a good chance.  They're just not as good playing from behind.  Peyton can't throw those bombs like back in the Colts days.  They gotta jump out early.  I will be watching and rooting for that guy, classy for sure.

• Like 1

It all comes to an end at some point for every athlete, even the great ones. This might just be the last year for Peyton. He's had a great run and it was fun to watch.  

Sad but true, but the season is only in its fetal stage.  It seems like when everybody starts to count him out, he delivers.  Although I will say, even if he collects some good stats this year, he won't be back in Denver unless he wins the big one.