Help pricing a tool for sale

NERemodeling

Hey all. I have an older atlas 6" jointer. 42" table. The motor is craftsman. Not sure of the age but it is all nice cast iron with a red atlas logo cast into the front of the unit. Fence has multiple stop angles and is really well built.. I would throw up a picture but it's in my parents garage.

Works fine as of a few years ago but might have light surface rust from sitting I would clean it up before selling.

I have a guy interested in buying it off me but I have no idea what it's worth.. any help would be appreciated.

some of the older stuff is better than newer stuff and holds it's value to the right people that know this or look for this.......best way to give it a price is what would you pay? if it works it is worth something.......I bought an older jointer not long ago and mainly because I was looking for a particular model......

some of the older stuff is better than newer stuff and holds it's value to the right people that know this or look for this.......best way to give it a price is what would you pay? if it works it is worth something.......I bought an older jointer not long ago and mainly because I was looking for a particular model......

I know sometimes a good older unit can be worth decent money.. problem is I just have no clue what it's worth or what I would even pay for it..

50% of a comparable new unit or what it sold for new back in the day??

I'm going to try to snap some pictures of it tomorrow..

not what it sold for back in the day depending how old that could be $17...lol.....

if it works and works well try to get what you can, you can always lower the price from offers....