Customizing your tool belt yourself..

para4175

Just curious if anybody ever customizes your tool belt to your liking weather it's adding something here or there to flyer rain tool needed on a daily basis.

Would love to hear some ideas and or pictures of finished product and how you did it I have some I am thinking of adding to the tool belt ..

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcbae291d6366a80bf7287c2a43025ab.jpg my tool belt is a mix match but it works for.me being a framer i got a cheap awp on one side and i hold my 3 1/4 nails and chaulk line in and then i got my occidental hammer holster and occidental pouch and its got my square knife nailbar tape meaure and 2 1/4 nails and the belt its self is frome an old harness

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

dcbae291d6366a80bf7287c2a43025ab.jpg my tool belt is a mix match but it works for.me being a framer i got a cheap awp on one side and i hold my 3 1/4 nails and chaulk line in and then i got my occidental hammer holster and occidental pouch and its got my square knife nailbar tape meaure and 2 1/4 nails and the belt its self is frome an old harness

The occidental shit is a lot more worn.in now this pic was taking on like day 2 of me owning the hammer holster and pouch

I bought a dewalt pouch, I've bought stuff from Lowes and I padded belt I put suspenders on mine because I don't use it all that often and I don't have any girth to keep the belt where I like it. But all in all I use a drill holster instead of a separate hammer holster since I use a drill alot too. I like the one big bag with the 2 smaller attached to the lip so you have 3 pockets of screws/nails. But then padded belt was my best investment

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

Nice set up Toolman, love how you mix and match , I have an awp pouch at the moment love it but looking to add something to it for certain tools I use everyday or almost everyday .

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The awp pouch pisses me off because the bottom pocket doesnt hold anything what ever i put in it will fall out when im climbing around trusses or runing/jumping so ya but i rotate my pouches around the awp when it was new was on my right side then once i got my occidental i moved the awp to the left once i get ride of the awp and get a new occideental pouch i move the other one over keep the rotation flowing but ya i like my set up i dont like big bulking one peice nylon toolbelts they dont seem efficient for a framer at all we need lots of pockets but not bulky its a fine line

My boss always says fuck a resume show me you tool belt and tools it says more about the worker then a peice of paper could you can always tell a new guy because he will come with the one peice cheap HD pouch with the smallest pockets in.the world lol and you just know he has only ever framed a bathroom wall and he probably used an impact to do it lol production framing is a lot different obviously

Toronto how do you like that Occidental pouch? And would you know the model number of it?

Thanks man

Toronto how do you like that Occidental pouch? And would you know the model number of it?

Thanks man

The pouch is awsome perfect for framing and honestly i dont no the modle number off the top of my head im never good at knowing that stuff plus my belt is in.n the bosses trailor so im no help there sorry bud but it is an awsome pouch i must say specialy now that its worn it