Seen this?

RickyMcGrath

I'm thinking the price of that Dewalt will come down if they don't sell as much as the Milwaukee?

I hope so. I'm going to talk to a manager tomorrow. The three stores I've been in this week all have them taking up WAY too much real-estate. I'm sure they will work with me to get them out.

I'm wondering if the middle row of casters isn't so much for structural support as it is for mobility. Are the outside four corner casters all swivel? If so I would think the middle casters would be static so you can spin the thing in a tighter area.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The Milwaukee box is so much nicer in my opinion. It seems a whole lot more thought was put into that tool box. They are nearly sold out of my 5 surrounding Home Depots while the DeWalts sit idle.

As much of a fanboy as I am for team yellow, I agree with Handyman. I think that Milwaukee R&D spent a bit more time on their tool chest from the pegboard back to the outlet strip on the side. Small gripes I know but it makes me wonder why DeWalt didn't think of them as well.

As much of a fanboy as I am for team yellow, I agree with Handyman. I think that Milwaukee R&D spent a bit more time on their tool chest from the pegboard back to the outlet strip on the side. Small gripes I know but it makes me wonder why DeWalt didn't think of them as well.

Don't forget the soft close drawers, single locking drawer for safety items, and locking laptop work platform drawer that the Milwaukee has over the DeWalt.

I wish the deep drawers on the bottom extended out further as well.

same here Kruton I love my Dewalt brand but I was kinda disappointed with this box especially the price, I just hoped they would've put a little more innovation into it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I wish the deep drawers on the bottom extended out further as well.

The deep draws have stops on them that are removable I did it to my small box so I could get the tools in it.i want to pic up the bottom box but there not selling then separate this year . so if I have to buy the whole thing ill try to find someone local that wants to go halfs on it for the top