Irwin Clamp Set

JimboS1ice

Stopped at Ace Hardware today and picked up an Irwin clamp set for 15 bucks. Regular price is 50.  Not that I needed any more clamps but for that price you can't say no.  Online doesn't show the sale, maybe my local store had excess inventory.

Jimbo
  • Like 1

Thats a good deal thanks for sharing,I like going to this really old school Ace near my house,its been there longer than ive been alive. Ill have to see if they have any deals.

I have two aces by me, one is an old school style hardware store, set up like true value used to be(miss that stores ours shut down a few years back) and a newer style one that is attached to a grocery store ( the owner owns a grocery chain and that ace).

I like the feel of the old style store but that location is always either low or out of stock so I go to the bigger one. Price use they are pretty steep but they have some decent deals every now and again and it's quick when your in a pinch.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one near us is pretty awesome. They have an entire part of the store dedicated to fasteners and specialty hardware. Also they are the local Stihl dealer and have a very broad selection of tools.Im 40 years old and I know my grandparwnts went there. Its probably a 15 min drive away.

That's a great deal. I'll definitely have to check it out, for $15 you can't go wrong! Thanks for the heads up!

Nah I was talking to the lady at ace this morning and she put one aside for herself she told me they were welling them below their cost, hopefully for you guys it's not just my ace store.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TylerDFW
    Newest Member
    TylerDFW