DeWalt 7 1/2" Cordless Miter

comp56

They probably would have only let you buy one. If you could have bough more I would have offered them up to the crew at cost plus shipping. Even though shipping wouldn't be cheap it still would be a steal of a deal for the Dewalt cordless miter kit.

ya I wasn't getting one regardless as there was no stock.......so doubt they would honor that price on an order......or

me:

Hi hunny I just bought 76 Miter saws at home depot for $7,600 

wife:

WHAT THE HELL is WRONG WITH YOU!

• Like 2

so I'm motoring through Home Depot this morning to see if they have Diablo blades in stock and came across this DeWalt Cordless Miter Saw, for $98 this can't be the right price......

20160107_132634.jpg

I can not take it any more......

I picked one up for $250 using Harbor Freight 20% coupon with the Home Depot $150 promo.

Going out tomorrow to see if I can get a price match......thanks for posting [emoji8]

DeWalt

• 2 weeks later...

Well I tried a price match at (2) HD and was told the Home Depot does not match Home Depots prices. It was fun to see the look on their face when I showed the the price on the pic.

DeWalt

I used to work at home depot, any employee can hand out up to a $50 discount at any time for any reason, but for larger discounts they have to call in a assistant manager

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk