Makita 12v kit on sale at HD.

John Glassey

That's a great deal, if I didn't already invest in the Red Side of the 12 volt line I would be picking this line up ..

Me as well, MikeyB, me as well. I love the m12 line so much, only the real high priced stuff is left to buy. I'm obsessed with them, bad! But, I like the Makita 12v and newer 12v batteries. And Dewalt and Bosch too! And NOW hilti. That I just purchased. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm addicted to tools. Huey Louis made a song about it, I think?

• Like 2

When I go Jimbo, you can have them. You can split them between you and Kruton. That way I know they are going to,a good home lol.

We can share custody every other week, I'll take summer holidays [emoji16]

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see that Makita is adding more tools to the line I would be worried how much support going forward it will get. Milwaukee puts out the most 12v tools with Bosch following in second place but even they don't push their 12v line like Milwaukee.

Still a bit sceptical to makitas 10,8v line... When you go light and small, I think they at meast should have the option to use batteries in the handle, and not theese square bulky things on the underside. I liked milwaukee and bosch's approach much better. And makitas old 10,8v series wasn't exactly anything to brag about.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Marcus Thompson
    Newest Member
    Marcus Thompson