Bandsaw blade recommendations

WigWagWorkshop

Good Day Crew!

I think I have it narrowed down to which bandsaw I am going to buy thanks for the crew's input.  Now I need some recommendations for some blades.  So far I been looking at the ones below, has anyone tried these? Or do you have some recommendations of blades that you use?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017MF72XI?keywords=bandsaw%20blades&qid=1453919498&ref_=sr_1_10&refinements=p_89%3ATimber%20Wolf&s=power-hand-tools&sr=1-10

Thank you in advance,

-Steven

• Like 1

Good Day Crew!

I think I have it narrowed down to which bandsaw I am going to buy thanks for the crew's input. Now I need some recommendations for some blades. So far I been looking at the ones below, has anyone tried these? Or do you have some recommendations of blades that you use?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017MF72XI?keywords=bandsaw%20blades&qid=1453919498&ref_=sr_1_10&refinements=p_89%3ATimber%20Wolf&s=power-hand-tools&sr=1-10

Thank you in advance,

-Steven

Timber wolfs are good blades WigWag, I have used them and they hold up well.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use local blades, made for me......plus it only takes a second to replace if I need them or if they break. out of all the blades I have only 1 broke on the weld and it was rewelded  right away, so I'm quite happy with them I also have 2 of all sizes just in case I'm on a naked after midnight cutting fenzy and one breaks on me

• Like 2