Milwaukee right angle impact kit (2667-21CT) $99

khariV

24 hour sale - kit usually sells for $179 or $119 for bare tool, so $99 is a smoking deal for the kit.

d31d003c0ddfc88978f6dcad34e687ab.jpg

http://www.cpooutlets.com/milwaukee-2667-21ct-m18-18v-cordless-lithium-ion-1-4-in--2-speed-right-angle-impact-driver-kit/miln2667-21ct,default,pd.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! What a hot deal for sure, paid $119 for the bare tool and love it. I do wish it had just a smidge more power.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow! What a hot deal for sure, paid $119 for the bare tool and love it. I do wish it had just a smidge more power.

Dan and Eric sent me the 3/8 version of this and I also wish it had a bit more power too. It has seen a lot of use though. It also entered me into the m18 line and now I have the big 1/2 impact and I just recently bought the 3/8 too.
  • Like 1

Dan and Eric sent me the 3/8 version of this and I also wish it had a bit more power too. It has seen a lot of use though. It also entered me into the m18 line and now I have the big 1/2 impact and I just recently bought the 3/8 too.

Yes it's very addicting once you start there's no going back. Or you just invest in their 12v line too lol.

. Same here bro Dan and Eric have out a couple these sets that year, I love mine but like u said just wish it a lil more power. That was a sweet deal did anybody jump on this?

Besides anytime comp says it's a good deal I feel like I have no choice but to buy it lol.

Jimbo

it's such a good deal you could buy 2 and give me one and still save money...lol

• Like 1

They never sent me an email

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Me neither. I just clicked on it again this morning and saw that it was live. Of course NOW, it's out of stock again. All I can suggest is to click on it later this afternoon.

WTF? order cancelled?

We apologize for the delay with your order.  When your order was placed, we had this item in stock; MILN2667-21CT - NEW Milwaukee M18 Li-Ion 1/4" 2-Speed Right Angle Impact Driver Kit, however, when we went to fulfill and ship the order we no longer had this item available in our primary warehouse.  We have attempted to fulfill this order through the manufacturer.

Unfortunately, this item is also on backorder with the manufacturer.  Therefore, we do not have an estimated time of arrival for this item to be available in our warehouse.  We are issuing a refund to your payment method used with this order.  Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit to appear with your payment method used.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ofer
    Newest Member
    Ofer