Got my new shirt and sticker today !

Millerzconstruction

c00d53a43fd8236f623677ad7d98d892.jpg

Going to wear it in pride! Lol [emoji36] love the shirt and sticker. Cant think of where I want to put the sticker though. I have a big jobsite tool box I have stickers on. But nobody will see it unless it is open... Real problems here in NC. Lol

Millerz

Nice, is this something bought or won on TIA? I would like to congratulate you, but am I doing it for winning, or WINNING! Lol.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

|Stellar! Now your ready to rock to that TIA bight, and for those who operate power tools, I selute you! Stickers you can put on anything, tool boxes, cars, outdoor power equipment, doors, lockers, work benches, computers, shirts, the possibilities are endless. And if you are living in a man cave where woman are not allowed unless they want to screw, then you can also put some stickers on the walls. Here's what you could put on your mancave doors... "TIA Funzone, Woman Not Allowed Unless You Want To Screw"

Dude I cracked myself up because I knew this was your post without even looking at the name lol.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dude I cracked myself up because I knew this was your post without even looking at the name lol.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly, protool has mad improv skills lol oh man it's a style all on its own!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 2