Call me old... "Babypod" but what the F...

Kenneth Denmark

There's another device that is essentially a set of headphones that a pregnant woman sticks to her belly to play music to the fetus before birth. It's supposed to make the baby smarter by letting it listen to music. The problem is that there's more then anecdotal evidence that babies are being born with hearing loss caused by the damned thing. Tiger moms figure that if some music is good, then more must be better and louder will be best of all.

I'm all for giving your child every advantage, but thousands of years of history and countless studies have shown that the way you do that is to SPEND TIME with them! There are no shortcuts do you can fuck around, park your kid in front of the television and end up with a well adjusted, socially developed and intelligent child. How about talking to your baby instead of shoving a speaker up your hooha?

*sigh*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm surprised they don't have bluetooth breast implants so they can just set the size from their smart phone........job interview = 44DD

day hanging around the house no one else home = 36 AA

I'm surprised they don't have bluetooth breast implants so they can just set the size from their smart phone........job interview = 44DD

day hanging around the house no one else home = 36 AA

Or breast feed with the tap of a button?

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk