Best 6 1/2" Circular Saw Blade

Cheng Liu

on a side note, for $11 per blade this local saw shop sharpens my blades and I swear up and down they cut better and longer than new blades, must be the way he is sharpening them. 

on a side note, for $11 per blade this local saw shop sharpens my blades and I swear up and down they cut better and longer than new blades, must be the way he is sharpening them. 

I've been searching long and hard for someone who will/can sharpen by me, but no one. Makes me sick tossing blades. 

I've been searching long and hard for someone who will/can sharpen by me, but no one. Makes me sick tossing blades. 

have you tried the soaking in vinegar trick some times helps remove resin and that can be like a dull blade...

I have two options here: take my blades to lumber yard and wait two weeks for the guy to bring them back, or drive 40 minutes away to a guy that does it in his shop and come back the next day. To be honest, waiting two weeks is actually worth it because the guy that sharpens them does a better job.

Wish you had that problem there hugh

if I had the brass kanuna's I had 30 years ago I would like to take a brand new blade to get sharpened to see how long it lasts over a non touched one. should do a blade fight........

I have two options here: take my blades to lumber yard and wait two weeks for the guy to bring them back, or drive 40 minutes away to a guy that does it in his shop and come back the next day. To be honest, waiting two weeks is actually worth it because the guy that sharpens them does a better job.

Wish you had that problem there hugh

Me too. I'm sure there's places to take them to Miami, but for the cost of shipping/transportation and then sharpening, I'd be paying more to keep old blades then to replace with new since Diablo's can be had so cheap.