In need of some suggestions

jswoger1986

OK so as a lot of you now know my fiancé was just in the hospital for a nerve disorder she came home with a grabber in order to be able to help pick things up I need some ideas on how to build her something to keep it in without risk of falling but also something that is kind of portable I don't want a piece of PVC just hanging out in my house but I also need to build something kind of quick so just looking for some input on maybe some thoughts you guys have 01e040e36caac1ff5d8015f398c3c7c1.jpg this is the grabber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If it is going to be something used in the kitchen area, you could add a couple of decorative cabinet pulls somewhere and rest it on them. It looks thin enough for something like that. Outside of that, you might try some hooks of some type, and let it hang against something.

OK so as a lot of you now know my fiancé was just in the hospital for a nerve disorder she came home with a grabber in order to be able to help pick things up I need some ideas on how to build her something to keep it in without risk of falling but also something that is kind of portable I don't want a piece of PVC just hanging out in my house but I also need to build something kind of quick so just looking for some input on maybe some thoughts you guys have 01e040e36caac1ff5d8015f398c3c7c1.jpg this is the grabber

6365efec29842b0ec1c85bc41455f9dd.jpg

Kinda like this? And add some magnets around it and gripper?

Millerz

Thanks that's pretty much exactly like something I want I didn't think they just look and see if they already had one but yeah that's what I want something that is portable but something that she can just Kinda lean it up against so that she can get it whenever she wants. I must say this is really the best forum ive ever found

• Like 1

Thanks that's pretty much exactly like something I want I didn't think they just look and see if they already had one but yeah that's what I want something that is portable but something that she can just Kinda lean it up against so that she can get it whenever she wants. I must say this is really the best forum ive ever found

I would put some magnets on the grabber too. Then it will not fall. Its just a oxygen tank dollie. Read my previous post before the picture if you havnt already. Thanks. I'm glad you liked my idea. [emoji41]

Millerz