Monday Humor....

comp56

this reminds me of a time I was about 16 working in a garage pumping gas, this guy comes in with a tricked out 69' Camaro small block all chromed up....he had 2 hot looking girls with him and he was all like look at me and my car....anyway he asks for a funnel to add oil to his car so I grab the regular funnel and passed it to him, he says do you have a smaller one? I say smaller? how small? he says really really small.....as he shows me about a 1/4" with his fingers....I say are you sure its that small?....come look....all this time the girls are looking at him and at me....it turns out he wanted to put the oil in the dip stick tube....and not the rubber flip lid on the valve cover. I say as I open it you put the oil here not there.....and the one girls says you sure know your holes....lol

the guy was a little more than embarrassed  ....

12705199_1705101936401864_16481208110162

• Like 6

That reminds me of a guy I went to school with. He was driving his gf car. And she said I need to take my car to get the oil changed. And he's the type that knows everything and never done anything. So he says I can do it. Takes the car to my friends house because he doesn't have any tools or a place to work on it. Messed around for a hour finnaly gets the car up on the car ramps. And drains the oil. Finnaly gets the filter on. Starts filling up the oil back up. Doesn't check to see how much oil he had put in the car. Then he comes back the next day or two, acts like nothing's wrong. Then his gf says did he tell you what he done to the car. He drained all the transmission fluid and over filled the oil. We laugh about that till this day.

Millerz

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...