Toolbarn Deals

kruton

Not sure if anyone is interested, but toolbarn has some pretty good deals right now. I just got a Mighty Seven 1/2" inpact, right angle die grinder, 6 SAE and 6 metric stubby impact sockets, carrying bag and a hat for $99. I've been wanting to try out some of the compact air wrenches. The other ones we have are a good deal bigger. They also had a Dewalt narrow crown stapler for $47 I believe. Worth checking out some of the deals.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's a heck of a deal Kruton! What brand was the die grinder, was it a mighty seven too?

Yes it was mighty seven as well. Didn't really need a die grinder, but for the price I couldn't pass it up.

• Like 1

Nevermind, I just bought it! Got a couple rooms needing vinyl, I need to put in new subfloor, so perfect timing, thanks kruton

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Glad to help out my fellow tool junkies. I was thinking about grabbing one myself but you helped me out!

What do you plan on using it for?

Not sure what I'll use this die grinder for. We have a couple at the farm we use but that is generally for bigger work. I'll probably just keep this at the house when I'm playing around with some lighter duty stuff. Honestly I hadn't given it much thought. The whole kit was cheaper than buying the impact alone, so I figures why not.

Not sure what I'll use this die grinder for. We have a couple at the farm we use but that is generally for bigger work. I'll probably just keep this at the house when I'm playing around with some lighter duty stuff. Honestly I hadn't given it much thought. The whole kit was cheaper than buying the impact alone, so I figures why not.

That one day you'll nee a die grinder for something you'll thank yourself

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nevermind, I just bought it! Got a couple rooms needing vinyl, I need to put in new subfloor, so perfect timing, thanks kruton

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I had it in my cart, while it was still available but guess you got it while I was looking for reviews lol.. You got a great deal

Glad I could help! They seemed to have a lot of good deals. Thought I would share...after I got what I wanted to make sure none of you sneaky devils got the last one!

Yes they seem to have a limited stock on items. I put a few in the old wish list too. So there always tomorrow haha.

I had it in my cart, while it was still available but guess you got it while I was looking for reviews lol.. You got a great deal

Ah, too bad Steve, sometimes I'm the windshield, sometimes I'm the bug lol

That has happened to me on occasion

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Broderbund
    Newest Member
    Broderbund