I had a dream

JimboS1ice

I can't even get my printer to print black/white because I have expired cyan ink, I don't even really know what color cyan is...don't know what witchery cartridges a battery printing printer would need but I'm sure it would cost more than the printer and expire in a month. 

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to the new Festool Cappuccino Machine. Mmmmmmmmm battery powered German engineered Cappuccino......mmmmmmmmmm

If we Germans were to make something that brewed, it would most certainly not be brewing cappuccino![emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'd buy a festool cappuccino machine and Bmack that made my morning I can picture someone standing over a printer, cyan? WTF IS CYAN?!?!?

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That person is literally me. Also WTF do they make ink out of where it expires, milk? Ugh, I hate printers.

• Like 2

Back in the day, during my Tier 4 tech support days we would create a Tier 1 helpdesk ticket to have a printer fixed, cause a printer was not printing white fonts.. It was kind of the equivalent of sending the new guy for a bucket of steam lol..  But yeah, I frickin' hate printers, ever since I had a brand new toner cartridge explode on me, cause a person had jammed it in the wrong way.

I had a dream, yes that's right dreaming about tools, that I was using a printer with a scanner running off of a dewalt 5.0 battery. We'll probably never see that but how cool would that be.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd buy that printer, hands down

An inverter from 20v to 110v ac would be easy, the runtime would be poor though...

Cyan is blue btw

You sure? Haven't checked the power consumption, but it can't be much? I was thinking a couple hundred pages maby.

Edit:

And the printers I have seen uses just ordinary dc. 24-30V So you can actually drop the pesky power adapter. Worst case, you would need a dc-dc inverter (boost). Checked on google, and they seem to range in at 10-25w.

Thats 3 hour, even with poor conversion efficiency, and peak current all the time. Juat imagine how many pages you would get. Thousands. :-D

The hardest part would be to inhumanly chop up a 18/20v dewalt power tool to collect the battery connection, and to "glue" it on the printer.

I had a dream, yes that's right dreaming about tools, that I was using a printer with a scanner running off of a dewalt 5.0 battery. We'll probably never see that but how cool would that be.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you basically are dreaming TIA periscope feed

• Like 2

Well boys I had another one...

This time I was in Home Depot and they had 4 end caps and a giant display of all Bosch cordless tools, brand new slamming awesome ones, two fans in 1 kit, new 12v tools that were white, a high powered recip saw, and more and more tools, guess fans periscope the other day about Bosch tools at Home Depot got me thinking lol.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk