Testing the Milwaukee 2754 3/8 impact

NicholasShetley

While I was shooting the video of the 1/2 impacts earlier today I also shot one of the new gen 2 fuel 3/8 impact. I compared it to my old craftsman c3 1/2 impact and it is rated at 200 ft lbs. once I start using it more I will keep you guys updated on how it does. At some point I will also try and compare it to the snap on 18v 3/8 impact.

• Like 3

I have had the 2754 for about a month. I am a mechanic at a Caterpillar dealership, and I like it a lot. It is very strong. I really like the mode 4 which stops the impact the fastener makes contact with whatever you are screwing it into. Makes it handy when you are putting in bolts such as head bolts before you grab the torque wrench and finish.

• Like 2

I finally got to use this impact today and it definitely has some power. I used it to remove a rear end cover and an axle on a 2000 Chevy one ton 4wd. The truck had a full floating axle so they unbolt from the wheel hubs and pull out. While I was next to the wheel I figured I would try it on a lug nut and if also took it off no problem too. All of this was on a compact battery too.

image.jpeg