For you guys who want the one key feature for every M18 tool

Mattias Blomqvist

I came across this one key adapter that seems to go between the battery and the tool. This is just my own speculations. It's actually not that interesting to me because I don't really care about one key at all. Just wanted you guys that care to know about it. Will be due in stores in april 2016 according to this site.

http://www.brightontools.co.uk/product/milwaukee-m18oka-0-one-key-adapter

Skickat från min SGP511 via Tapatalk

The lockout feature would be cool, but the M18 fuel already has 3 speeds plus a self tapping setting, why would you need to adjust it further?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Depending your use you might need to drill at precisely 650 rpms or something to that like or if you want to set a max torque for doing lugs it has its benefits.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Well, you can turn your drill into a vibrating pulse mode. Then put a ball attachment at the end of it, and you got yourself a makeshift female pleasure toy.

Why do you think them kinky germans put a pulse mode on the new metabo drill?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chadlanthier said:

Protool u got some issues. This one key just sounds like something u would find on an infomercial Lat at night. They could have sold u the adapter and called it a day, instead of a whole line of tools.

I realize the move forward with technology and tools are great but this is not benefiting everyone, if you want to impress me Milwaukee should be practically giving these adapters to recent tool purchasers to get more people on board. 

• Like 1

Nice to give people the option but this is bulky and looks inconvenient compared to having it built into the tool. I will say that after two straight weeks on my sawzall most of the day juggling 5.0s I'm sick of feathering the trigger and would love to adjust the strokes per minute down so I have a lazy dummy mode so I can just hold the trigger wide open. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bremon said:

Nice to give people the option but this is bulky and looks inconvenient compared to having it built into the tool. I will say that after two straight weeks on my sawzall most of the day juggling 5.0s I'm sick of feathering the trigger and would love to adjust the strokes per minute down so I have a lazy dummy mode so I can just hold the trigger wide open. 

You don't really need one key software for that though. Milwaukee could just put in a ramp up over a certain time button. I don't see a huge benefit on saws with Onekey

• Like 1

You don't really need one key software for that though. Milwaukee could just put in a ramp up over a certain time button. I don't see a huge benefit on saws with Onekey

Nah I don't either really just for the drills and impacts, best for impact is dial your torque in to what you need.

Jimbo

10 hours ago, DR99 said:

Yes there are more than one ways to solve a problem. I'm slowly coming to the realization that this year's tool show will likely be a One Key blowout where we see it come to a myriad of other tools, for better or worse. Maybe even M12.

Yes there are more than one ways to solve a problem. I'm slowly coming to the realization that this year's tool show will likely be a One Key blowout where we see it come to a myriad of other tools, for better or worse. Maybe even M12.

Could explain clearencing out of the existing m12 Fuel

Jimbo

• Like 1