Gearrwrench 57-piece 3/8", 51-piece 1/4" set $104

BMack37

Thought I shared this before but didn't see it. The 3/8" set comes with the 84-tooth ratchets, the 1/4" set comes with the 120xp ratchet and the thumb ratchet. Each set normally sells for $90-120, get both sets for $104. Includes standard and deep sockets, metric and SAE, all sockets are 6-point. Made in Taiwan, very high quality sets. 

http://www.ntxtools.com/network-tool-warehouse/KDT-80550F.html

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Millerzconstruction said:

Wish I needed them.

Millerz

I'm sort of in the same boat. I don't need the ratchets but could use the 1/4"(more complete set than I have at home), the 3/8" are lesser quality than the set I have. I also need a 1/2" set. I'm actually going to wait for the Toptul sockets to come back in stock, his sets are 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" on rails with no ratchets. That makes it easier for me to store and the quality seems to be better than Gearwrench. $46 for the standard sockets(39 piece metric, haven't received a quote for SAE yet) is rather good considering it has 1/2"...not quite the same low price so I'm still tempted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stercorarius said:

If I had gotten paid with direct deposit I would have bought this already, but I only have cash so, luckily, I can let this one pass. There is always next time.

It's available from a few sites for a little bit more, I recall seeing it last year...so maybe it will still be around when, if you decide you want to bite, later down the road.

There are also other Gearwrench promo sets, none are even close to this. They're buy a sockets + rail and get a sockets + rail deal, it's not buy SAE and get Metric, it's buy a SAE get a different style of SAE sockets for free.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, MikeyB said:

Stopped in my local Sears today, was eying up the Gear Wrench Sets but could not pull the trigger.....

I think I'll wait for  Fathers Day to grab them on sale... 

Which sets were you looking at?

• 1 month later...

Socket promo set is still available, code still works and I found this:

Gearwrench KDT-81907 6pc Flare Nut Wrench Set SAE + KDT-81906 6pc Flare Nut Wrench Set Metric for $39.55

http://www.ntxtools.com/network-tool-warehouse/KDT-81907D.html

If you have a Geardriver or are considering one, buy this. It's a 1/4" square female on both ends, this allows you to use your Geardriver extensions with a regular ratchet(You'll also need a regular ratchet extension, preferably 2"). Everywhere else this is going to cost about $8: http://www.ntxtools.com/network-tool-warehouse/KDT-890007GD.html

• 4 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lansysta
    Newest Member
    Lansysta