Ridgid Palm impact

John Glassey

I can see this useful in tight quarters won't have to be overly powerful to set a few couple inch screws into wood......com on Milwaukee put one of these out in a M12 flavor....I'd give it a go......

• Like 2

I'll add this to the list of Ridgid 12v to add to what I already have.  It looks like it would come in handy, but I already have the bosch 12v impact and right angle impact which get into pretty tight spaces.  

except that it is not available in my area yet....whew.  my wallet takes a sigh of relief

• 2 months later...

I got one of these last week out of curiosity, thinking it would be one of those things that is not an everyday use tool but handy when you need it. BUT it is soooo under powered its funny. It is small and compact but the way you have to hold it in your hand to apply the right amount of pressure it ends up being the same length as a Milwaukee M12 impact. Took it back the next day.

I got one of these last week out of curiosity, thinking it would be one of those things that is not an everyday use tool but handy when you need it. BUT it is soooo under powered its funny. It is small and compact but the way you have to hold it in your hand to apply the right amount of pressure it ends up being the same length as a Milwaukee M12 impact. Took it back the next day.

Yea my HD has one for demo use and it was very slow, wasn't the biggest fan of the control either, but I'll give it to them for innovation.

Yea my HD has one for demo use and it was very slow, wasn't the biggest fan of the control either, but I'll give it to them for innovation.

Same here Jimbo. I was going to try one out and they finally got some in stock at my HD. When I tried it I could have screwed it in easier with a stubby screwdriver!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk