Post your vintage tool pics.

Stercorarius

I've noticed a lot of posts lately that have had some sweet old tools. I love old tools. Post up some pictures of some vintage tools for us all to revel in their glory. Here's my addition. This was in my buddy's garage, he got inherited it from his grandfather and it still runs like a champ. I can't remember the brand. 5a612b2e1c6ffebd2fc133846ce37ec8.jpg

• Like 4

I'll have to take some pics, not really old stuff but I inherited all my Dad's old tools. I have some of the stuff from Montgomery Ward and JC Penny and it's working. When the stuff died he normally just bought something new and then trashing that when they broke. Funny how many Dewalt and B&D drills he asked me to throw away while his old corded drills work just like new. In fact, I just used his jigsaw in January before I bought my Milwaukee m18 jigsaw! It worked like a champ!

d9370b84b71c7f0cff2ae4182db85d3f.jpg

Here we have an old Craftsman circular saw, a Montgomery Ward Orbital sander, the B&D Lectro-Saw with the fancy ground wire coming out of the plug, a Weller Sabre Saw, a Crusader Sabre saw, an Ingersoll Rand miter saw, an Igloo galvanized water cooler and of course the most important, a JVC cassette player circa 1980's elementary school style with none other than MC Hammer telling you that you can't touch this...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

9d5163918c4a0069e4456131f6534ac4.jpg

Craftsman 9.6v drill from the mid 90s, B&D 6.0v drill, craftsman unknown voltage drill advertising a "3 hour recharge" Mystery brand drill without reverse, Skill Slugger hammer drill 1/3 hp or 3.5 amps (whichever makes you feel better about owning such a powerful tool!) And a B&D grinder

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk