DCD 791 Review

JimboS1ice

34 minutes ago, comp56 said:

great video, does that drill not come with a handle? seems like wrist twisting power for sure

Nope no handle on the dewalt compacts, i have a clip of the blooper i about took my arm off with the damn thing...

Doesn't seem like that screw in the auger bit was grabbing very well....

Nice little drill, though I still don't like the position of that led, I saw you grab by the battery and block out the light, I'm in spots where I'm drilling and there is a joist or something that would get in the way, a lot of tight spots like that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Nope no handle on the dewalt compacts, i have a clip of the blooper i about took my arm off with the damn thing...

I'd say I hate drills for that simple reason......especially the big drills, had a 1" corded Milwaukee it was geared so low I think it is still whining down somewhere...lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Nice little drill, though I still don't like the position of that led, I saw you grab by the battery and block out the light, I'm in spots where I'm drilling and there is a joist or something that would get in the way, a lot of tight spots like that.

I agree about the light, it looks like it would be handy out in the open but slap it into some tight spots and it could get blocked then some times makes it worse......

38 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Screw seemed fine, it was the cutting edge on the auger that didn't want to cut