Coolest Video I've Ever Seen - Shop Build

Hugh Jass

Man I've watched countless hours of video about power tools, hand tools, shops, storage solutions, framing, decking, cabinetry, furniture, concrete...everything. I do my research in depth. I've gained a lot of knowledge just by watching others perform a task before I give it a go. It helps. Some video's are done in an impressive manner, and this folks is top of the line, jaw dropping cool. 

While this video might not be the most instructional, I can guarantee you it is the most fascinating bit of shop making magic you've probably ever seen. I can't even imagine how long it took this guy to make all the stop animation...movie magic is the only term that I can think of that fits it. Dude's a pro.

Enjoy. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

YES! This guy is pretty sweet doing what he does integrating the little action figures with his videos too. Where was this before, I remember seeing this somewhere else on here....??

It is on here somewhere, it may be in my shelves, peg board etc thread?

• 5 months later...

This guys is amazing with this video skills.  He had to spend a ton of time on this.  I just subscribed and here is the follow up video to the reclaimed wood part.  He installs a ceiling and this one is even better than his first.

• Like 1