He, who shall not be named...

JMG

Well, one is probably the key to my heart, the other three...who knows. Could be the keys to a gun safe, a chastity belt, a safe deposit box...maybe one is an answer key...

Maybe your piano broke and you only have four keys left...

• Like 3

On 5/2/2016 at 7:27 PM, dwain said:

You know, I only recently learned that the term 'Yank/Yankee' is actually derogatory! I was using the term here occasionally interchangeably with American. 

So if I've offended anyone, many apologies! Would a northern state or southern state American be more offended by the term?  Or is it ok for an American to use the term?

The only person who the term Yankee offends is the person who says it. If you say Yankee everyone knows you're a foreigner and we'll phone up Tom Brady (everybody in 'Murica knows him personally) and he'll deflate you a little and drop kick you back to Tazmania.

16 hours ago, comp56 said:

I have 4 keys does anyone know what the're for?

Idk, four girls who have some new roller skates?

1 hour ago, KnarlyCarl said:

That narrows it down to about 2000 titles!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

now you kinda get the drift of the type of questions I have to come up with an answer when it comes to talking to my wife and movies.......

we can watch a movie on a thursday night, I can show her the trailer of that same movie Saturday night and she will want to watch it......and it won't be until about 6 minutes before the end she will blurt out I remember this now.....

• Like 5

6 hours ago, tonylandin said:

But Daddy my hat blew off

Hahahaha I haven't seen that movie literally since shortly after it came out. I was scouring YouTube last night laughing my butt off

• Like 3