Hardware organization

Fazzman

Have had this thing for like 20+ years now,not sure the brand but it was purchased at Sears back then. Still works great. 

20160509_123025_zpsxmihi0jx.jpg
20160509_123010_zpsk4codce7.jpg

I know alot of folks like the milwaukee one,what are yall using? Im gonna expand my collection soon. Never enough hardware storage.

• Like 6

I have a few of the Dewalt organizers and one Milwaukee, I have a couple of the Husky (keter style) that I really like and a Keter that  I picked up on sale a Lowes a while back, love these organizers. My wife even picked up couple of cheaper ones at The Container Store for our sons Legos. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Fazzman said:

Cool,I have some Plano ones too.  I probably have a few i could free up as well. one i use for electrical connectors and such.

For home electrical I use a fishing tackle box. Tons of storage compartments and then a big open bay at the bottom to throw wire strippers and other misc large items.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MikeyB said:

I have a few of the Dewalt organizers and one Milwaukee, I have a couple of the Husky (keter style) that I really like and a Keter that  I picked up on sale a Lowes a while back, love these organizers. My wife even picked up couple of cheaper ones at The Container Store for our sons Legos. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice selection brother. I need to get a labeler so I can do that with mine.

1 minute ago, MikeyB said:

My wife makes the labels on the computer, really cool. You buy the label printer paper and off you go... 

Thats a great idea,I think I actually have a bunch of those. Thanks for the idea.

• Like 1

...and a hell of a lot cheaper than the replacement label tape on label makers I'm sure. Those freaking label makers are just outright scams, they sell the label maker for $10 with a small roll of tape. The maker uses 2 times or more the tape it needs when printing the label and the replacement tapes are twice the cost of the printer.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, MikeyB said:

My wife just told me you buy some label paper at Staples or Target and it has the Microsoft word program with it that you use on your computer, she loves this thing, she actually turned me on to it... 

27 minutes ago, Fazzman said:

I think open office and such can do it too.

Sharpie works all the same lol

• Like 1

You get no fancy backgrounds for this, just simple snaps. I have 3 Stanley organizers with all kinds of random crap in them, and a couple of Plano boxes. The smaller box holds screws, anchors, drywall screws, etc., and the larger one hold electrical stuff like wire nuts and whatnot.

IMG_1073.JPG

IMG_1074.JPG

IMG_1075.JPG

• Like 4

The only thing worthwhile is the Plano boxes, those Stanley organizers are nice but it's too easy to jumble stuff up. I've got so much mix of gobbledygook in those that it's not even funny.

• Like 1

I keep most of my hardware in the Milwaukee organizers. Just wishing I would have bought more when they were $19. $24 isn't a deal breaker but I'll save 5 bucks whenever I can!

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kruton said:

I keep most of my hardware in the Milwaukee organizers. Just wishing I would have bought more when they were $19. $24 isn't a deal breaker but I'll save 5 bucks whenever I can!

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

I knew i should have bought 4 more!! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

I knew i should have bought 4 more!! 

That is what black Fridays are for. I am sure someone will have some for sale in November.

Now Lowe's and Home Depot have spring ones, seemingly on different weekends.

The price is pretty good while the sale is on, but if some are left over after the sale and they are still in the store a month later, that is when the bargains happen.:D :D :D :D :D

• Like 2