Finally got a new pickup truck

wizbang

Wassup TIA crew! My old '96 Rav4 was on it's last legs and after joining the trades I decided to purchase a new pickup truck. I bought 4 cylinder Nissan Frontier 2016 model, King Cab. It's the right fit for me financially and for my needs. The girlfriend :angry: >:( is upset because because it's not a family vehicle, so I'm waiting for the storm to clear. Just wanted to share the news with you guys. It's my first "new" vehicle purchase.

Now, I'm looking around for a truck toolbox. I decided I don't want to get the Rigid box because I don't want to drill into the bed plus the size is small for the price. I'm looking for something between $200-$400. Weather guard is out of my price range and needs. I was looking on youtube at the Husky toolbox. It looked pretty easy to install. No drilling required. Any input from you guys would be much appreciated. I just plan to put my tool belt and bags in there... for now ;DThanks crew.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

Don't have any experience with economical boxes but for what it's worth I see a ton of "Delta" around here. They are reasonably priced I believe. I've seen some contractors with Husky, but we blue collar guys can get along with anything; look how many painters and mudders etc. run out of old Chevy vans etc. (The family kind haha). Congrats on the new truck!