Storm

LarryS

How did everyone fare with the storms last night.

I had 1 small tree blow down

We needed some rain and mother nature answered. We got 2.25" of rain last night.

I guess we are good for now on the rain

Tried to mow certain areas of my grass today but have to wait due to being a little muddy. Had to move to a different section of my lawn to mow.

4" early in the morning, Creek is full which means about 8-9' of water, usually it has a foot maybe. One of the guys ran his service van through flooded road too fast and flipped the serpentine belt off haha woops. But that's about it, so glad we got rain though

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Poisonfangs85 said:

Couple pics my buddy sent me from Pontiac, il. We are working on the Comed fleet garage in the background of the first pic. Destroyed the gas stations rolled and slid the trucks, but our port-a-John...didn't move a bit.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

What bombs are you guys dropping in that poor Port A John!!

• Like 1

Just like you KnarlyCarl we have alot of water in the fields. Over by Ney and Defiance Ohio the creeks over their banks and the river has alot more water in them.

Poisonfangs85 did a tornado touch down or was that damage from straight line winds? At least they still have the port a potty.:P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LarryS said:

Just like you KnarlyCarl we have alot of water in the fields. Over by Ney and Defiance Ohio the creeks over their banks and the river has alot more water in them.

Poisonfangs85 did a tornado touch down or was that damage from straight line winds? At least they still have the port a potty.:P

It was a confirmed EF2. Made an 11 mile path through Pontiac and had winds at 115-125 MPH.

• Like 3