Anyone own the DTP141z?

marsh942

I am looking for a quieter driving tool for working in occupied apartment/hospital areas and am wondering how quiet the screw driving function of this 4 mode driver is if anyone has it? The oil impulse appeals but still has an impact function that I probably don't need. The little DF032 BL 12v hex driver would be ideal but not available in AUS Til December. Any feedback would be appreciated.

9312d710ab905a4a4b04344679c72b06.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's the one! I need something non-impact for door hardware etc so a drywall style probably isn't ideal, thanks for the suggestion though! I like the 1/4" chuck on this one, no metal/plastic chuck.

Would t something like this be perfect as it's not an impact and you can remove the chuck to put hex bits in , also this is the drill Eric said was his favourite if he had to pick one drill !! I have the 10.8v version of this and it's perfect for small screws it's so light and small 0e25fb7f5142e3e5a68a8f3c961deb85.png

• Like 1