Should I buy a M18 fuel sawzall or wait for one key?

SetBuilder

10 hours ago, DR99 said:

I would but that's more of an issue of me being a whore for anything colored red. All jokes and brand humping aside the Sawzall seems to the the most interesting OneKey saw yet. Milwaukee could do something similar with the a OneKey circular saw cut the rpm's increase the torque for carbide metal cutting blades.

You make it sound like there already is a one key circ saw....?

By the way, they already announced plans for I one key Surge impact.

An old co-worker of mine works for a consulting company locally here and he worked on the one-key project as a software developer. He isn't into tools the way I'am but said the concepts were all really cool but couldn't say one-key features would be all that game changing for an avid homeowner which I found interesting. 

21 hours ago, BLRWI said:

An old co-worker of mine works for a consulting company locally here and he worked on the one-key project as a software developer. He isn't into tools the way I'am but said the concepts were all really cool but couldn't say one-key features would be all that game changing for an avid homeowner which I found interesting. 

I believe it, I'm sure i use it in situations a homeowner would never find themselves in

• Like 2

I have the OneKey impact driver, hammer drill, and 1/2" compact impact. On the drill I've set some different speeds, but that was about it. On the impact driver I have different speed settings for small and medium sized fasteners and if I am removing or installing screws, I just make a quick button press. The Compact impact gets the most use with the features as I have different settings so I never overtorque a fastener yet I get pretty close.

I'd like to see a one key high torque impact. In fact All tools should be one key, even if it was just for tracking your tools. As soon as you open the One Key app, the tools pop up with their current location, as long as there is a battery. Should they ever get stolen, this would be a very valuable tool in tracking them down. I also understand the premium and wish it was more like a $25 premium vs the $50.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2016 at 10:12 AM, DR99 said:

I would but that's more of an issue of me being a whore for anything colored red. All jokes and brand humping aside the Sawzall seems to the the most interesting OneKey saw yet. Milwaukee could do something similar with the a OneKey circular saw cut the rpm's increase the torque for carbide metal cutting blades.

I think we need to paint your tools beige