Rump Thumpin Metabo deal

JMG

CPO has dropped the price on the 4 1/2" 5.2ah grinder kit again...

http://www.cpooutlets.com/metabo-613071520-18v-5-2-ah-cordless-lithium-ion-4-1-2-in--non-locking-angle-grinder-kit/mtbn613071520,default,pd.html

$149.99 minus $20 one time use coupon... I could not resist :wacko:. Total was $129.99 including shipping.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, JMG said:

CPO has dropped the price on the 4 1/2" 5.2ah grinder kit again...

http://www.cpooutlets.com/metabo-613071520-18v-5-2-ah-cordless-lithium-ion-4-1-2-in--non-locking-angle-grinder-kit/mtbn613071520,default,pd.html

$149.99 minus $20 one time use coupon... I could not resist :wacko:. Total was $129.99 including shipping.

This is NOT again, this is the Chinese Made Paddle switch version. This was the more expensive one that they waited to put on sale as It was released later than the locking one. Fuck me Made in china or not I want.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pancing said:

This is NOT again, this is the Chinese Made Paddle switch version. This was the more expensive one that they waited to put on sale as It was released later than the locking one. Fuck me Made in china or not I want.

I have both a German made unit and a PRC unit. The plastic bodies are identical, with the only differences showing up on the grinder head itself. The price on this one was worth it for the batteries alone.

(Batteries from both showed as assembled in Hungary.)

15 minutes ago, JMG said:

I have both a German made unit and a PRC unit. The plastic bodies are identical, with the only differences showing up on the grinder head itself. The price on this one was worth it for the batteries alone.

(Batteries from both showed as assembled in Hungary.)

yeah, they really are good tools, I've used the paddle switch version of the old grinder, I would rather have that version compared to the german made one. I only have locking grinders atm Would really love to have a non locking though. Wonder if someone would trade grinders...

• 3 weeks later...

CPO must have an arse load of these kits. They have dropped the one time $20 coupon and just set the price at $129.99. Unfortunately, they have reset the free shipping minimum back to $199.

On Sunday, December 04, 2016 at 9:14 PM, pancing said:

Have torn apart one from Germany and it had Chinese bearings and that in it ?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lansysta
    Newest Member
    Lansysta