Big Red Is Watching

Conductor562

No, not Santa Claus, but maybe the next best thing

IMG_6713.PNG

I love the addiction of product reps and tool distributors on here, having discounts is cool but just the product knowledge is invaluable, don't forget guys we have kc tool on here as well as Shane from toolnut, Shane doesn't post much but he will answer your questions on pm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, KnarlyCarl said:

@A_Milwaukee_Engineer has posted on here a few times, not conclusive if the user name is the actual title, but the answers have been knowledgeable so im guessing he/she has more info than we might

I am actually an engineer at Milwaukee Tool if that's what you mean.  I don't know who the 'Milwaukee Tool NA' account is or if it's real.  o_O  maybe, maybe not.

I'm in power tool new product development. I've lurked here for a long time. Just made an account to answer a question. Great forum y'all have here. I'm a tool nerd myself, so it's fun to read the commentary from a bunch of fellow tool nuts.

• Like 1

I have a good reason to think that the account is real. I forwarded a few posts to Dan about some issues that a crew member was having with a Milwaukee tool. I think they might stop by and make sure things are going ok for people, and maybe post other things.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, A_Milwaukee_Engineer said:

I am actually an engineer at Milwaukee Tool if that's what you mean.  I don't know who the 'Milwaukee Tool NA' account is or if it's real.  o_O  maybe, maybe not.

That's awesome, yeah thanks for clarifying

1 minute ago, Surfer (aka Nalu) said:

Super cool. I've had a problem with the E-Brake intermittently working in my M18 Fuel 7-1/4" Circular Saw. Not a huge problem for me but I'd like to fix the issue

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Does milwaukee have a email u could email them about it to see if u can fix it 

19 hours ago, CATERPILLAR said:

Does milwaukee have a email u could email them about it to see if u can fix it 

I would like to know this too, but I believe it's all online, my stick lights hook broke I'd like to get it fixed but the light still works and I might have separation anxiety :)

• Like 1