Stenciling Concrete......

comp56

38 minutes ago, Nordraw said:

Now if they can just come up with a good way to do a good repair on cracks in concrete that would be a first.

need more volcanic ash like the Romans used.....not this portland cement they use today.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
On 12/10/2016 at 9:46 PM, comp56 said:

pretty cool procedure but not new, my father did something very similar in the early 70's on his patio at camp....

polished concrete floor cleaner

I have just has some stenciled concrete done at my home.However the colour doesent appear to be consistent through the entire job its all over the shop. To honest I am not that happy with as I dont think it looks that good. Can anyone tell me if this nomal. As the guy that did just told me that's concerete for you. I lived in a rental property a few years back and that had stenciled concrete but didnt look anything like mine as the colour was consistent and the texture was the same for the entire area. So was wondering if this is normal or do I have a right not to be unhappy with it as it cost me a bit of money to get done. So does anyone know of a way to have it fixed