My plunge into the Dewalt Tough system

JimboS1ice

8 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Yea I saw that when I was there but I want more of casters to swivel around the shop

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They have a base like what you want for TSTAKs, but none yet as far as I know for the ToughSystem. Somebody else found some 4 wheel dollies at Harbor Freight that had better prices than if bought a set of casters and built something yourself. I just can't remember who and what thread.

They have a base like what you want for TSTAKs, but none yet as far as I know for the ToughSystem. Somebody else found some 4 wheel dollies at Harbor Freight that had better prices than if bought a set of casters and built something yourself. I just can't remember who and what thread.

I know 77 ford and John glassey Were telling em about it, going to check HF out this weekend if I get around to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

I know 77 ford and John glassey Were telling em about it, going to check HF out this weekend if I get around to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HF usually has good dolly sales.. I have them for a lot of different things. Cheaper and easier than buying wheels 

• Like 1